Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Random Jumble of Fiji Pictures

 Figured out how to get pictures on the computer! Sorry that they are sop jumbled, but here are some pictures from my trip so far. Expect one more post before I disembark from Fiji!

-Arthur
Beetu, My pup away from home, nothin compared to rico though
Colin Martin(from California) and I with Homestay Family

Making mats with Mama Nancy

The Church
Inside of the Church

Me drinking Kava(traditional drink) with my homestay uncle, aunt, and friends


James, yoga on top of the mountain

Me, Lydia, James, Colin, and Lucy on top of the mountain

our friend Jimmy on the mountain watching the sunset

The boat we took through the mangroves

Through the mangroves!

Api, our village guide of sorts(sorry its a little dark)

Sunset from the ocean

Colin Tutelian(Dubbed Beans) and James on a hike at Mango Bay

On top of the Hindu Temple overlooking Sigatoka, the Village near Mango Bay

Colin Martin and Sam on our way to a rugby Game in Sigatoka

The Nadi Rugby team, big boys

Mango Bay Resort

Work site, pre-concrete

Mango Bay Resort

Welcoming committee at Rabulu

Welcoming kava ceremony
Mango Bay Hammock, the site of many naps

Sigatoka, from the hindu temple

Dormitory style huts at mango Bay
Colin Martin on t5he mountain at sunset




4 comments:

  1. I'm having this much fun at college too. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having almost this much fun at my school too... Loved the photos! Loved the mangrove.Don't drink too much kava....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm not having that much fun. Anyway, add Fiji to my list of retirement destinations. But hold the kava.
    Thanks for all the posts and photos, Art. I'm enjoying the ride.

    ReplyDelete