Monday, September 17, 2012

The Calm Before the Storm

Tonight I will sit down in a familiar chair, surrounded by familiar faces, and gorge myself in delicious feast of make-your-own sushi. Tomorrow, at around this time, I will be sitting in an unfamiliar seat, 18c, I believe, probably popping a few dramamine, preparing for a 10.5 flight ending in Nadi, Fiji. Kind of hard to believe.

I started this blog so that my family and friends could follow my adventures this year as I embark on what most surely will be the best(and only, hopefully) gap year of my life. This Fall, I am traveling to Fiji, New Zealand, and Australia with Carpe Diem Education's FANZ semester program. I will try to update this blog as often as I can to share my pictures, experiences, and thoughts with all of you guys. 

Tank–I expect you to check this blog regularly, just an FYI, there may be a pop quiz on it when I return. 

For now I must go finish this whole packing thing. Wish me luck. Who am I kidding though, I don't need luck, I've got Carolyn Moss!

The next time I check in with you guys it will be from the beautiful island of Fiji! I look forward to sharing my adventures with you all.

Stay tuned!

-Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment